Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Re-FOCUS-ing



This is my first attempt at blogging from the point of VIEW as a "First Lady"...and as the First Lady of our ministry....I have a lot to blog about. Why Blog?!....I have a lot to say...not the need to be heard...but many thoughts, perceptions and insights on the day to day in and outs of the POSITION of being a First Lady. To start...I have been searching for quite some time now for a venue of FL(First Ladies)... with some of my characteristics, failures, challenges....need for improvement{which takes some serious soul searching}...but to no avail. I have however come across a few networks of Established FL's networks, and social clubs, and although very informational and often-times entertaining...I REALLY couldn't much re-late.

Not that I couldn't identify with these women and some of their particular struggles and triumphs, BUT.....we just didn't seem to be on the same level at this particular time.....See at this particular time....our ministry is still in infancy stage...yet growing and being established and i was in desperate need of connecting with FL"s who could RE-LATE with my RIGHT NOW!

Through much Prayer, Fasting, and continual communing with the Holy Spirit....it is my prayer that through this blog, other FL's of like faith, strengths, challenges and the like will find this blog, both informational,and inspiring.

I endeavor to create the social network, that I have soooooo been desiring, and in so doing create a strong base of sisterhood with FL's that are willing to go that extra mile as I am for my ministry.

Re-Focusing the Lens in which I currently view my life, ministry, and work is the primary focus of this Blog....refocusing to make my life..ministry...and all that is before me BETTER is the Ultimate GOAL....In Jesus' Name...and the church say AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment