Monday, December 7, 2009

Just BREATHE


It's Monday morning, and before my feet could hit the floor, I was bombarded with many things, people, and concerns from the outside world. As I lay pondering on my day, and how I had planned it go (although my plans had now been changed), I could hear that still small voice from within say:
"Just Breathe"

Breathing causes you to focus, meditate, and remember what's important and what can wait, most importantly, it reminds me of the one who gave me breathe and the life that I live in him.
Now:
Inhale: "He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken"
(Ps. 62:2)
Exhale:"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest"
(Mathew 11:28)

aaaaahhhhh...now that's better: Think I'll continue this with various affirmations and promises throughout my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment